Saturday, May 9, 2009

Errrmmm....

We arrived on site around 10am, and found part of the internal access door frame had been ripped. Quite glad thinking SS must have saw the uneven door frame and decided to change it.


[Garage] Part of internal access door frame ripped



Was in shocked when we saw the carpets that was laid YESTERDAY were full of muddy footprints from stairs to ensuite and bathroom.






Quite disappointed thinking how can the tradies be so unthoughtful!

When we're about to leave the place, a police car was parked across the street outside of another newly built house.... hmmm...

Could it be our place had been broken into???
Probably nothing can be stolen so they broke into the house across the street???

4 comments:

NoShitSherlock said...

I say you have DEFINITELY been broken into! I don't care how careless tradies are, I don't believe for one minute that they would rip open a door!! I would be so p*&%ed off if I were you. All that beautiful carpet that has to be cleaned already! Grrrrr. I am angry for you.

hYSteRIcAL said...

Hi Mandy,

Spoke to SS this morning and he'll arrange for carpet cleaning.

Come to think of it, its not too bad coz the carpet will definitely be clean when handover ;)

My Kylie Life said...

That carpet is disgusting! They might have weird and wonderful ways to clean surfaces in the 'clean stage', but a little respect goes a long way.

Howie Ly said...

That is disgusting !! My gosh.. i'd absolutely lose it. Hope it gets sorted soon.